Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer or CFO is to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. The CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking
operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be
under their command. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and
Please submit your application and CV to:
resume[at]acreaty.com.gh elsie[at]acreaty.com.gh tonyarday[at]acreaty.com.gh elikem[at]acreaty.com.gh
Note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
● Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, or relevant role.
● In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
● Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
● Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
● Ability to strategize and solve problems.
● Strong leadership and organizational skills.
● Excellent communication and people skills.
● An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
● CPA is a strong advantage.
● BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
MSc/MBA is a plus