Detosphere is a technology company that provides software solutions to businesses in Africa and beyond.
Our mission is to develop software products that will enable businesses in Africa to reach their goals by using technology to boost up and automate business processes to compete on a global scale.
As a startup, we are looking for skillful and talented individuals to join our team to help us grow.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Front-end developer to join our Engineering team.
You are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
● You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications
● Developing features to enhance the user experience
● Maintain and improve web applications
● Building reusable code for future use
● Collaborate with back-end developers and other designers to improve usability
● Come up with new ideas to improve user interactions across our web applications
● Create quality mockups and prototypes
● Ensure high-quality graphic standards and good performance
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
● Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
● Experience with working with a Back-end Developer
● Understanding of key design principles.
● Hands on experience with markup languages (HTML & XML)
● Experience with CSS & JS libraries like Sass & Jquery
● Experience with SPAs (Single Page Applications)
● Must know how to work with APIs (Application Programming Interface)
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● Experience with Version control
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
Interested applicants should send their CV/Resume to
For more information
Whatsapp: 020 954 1726 (whatsapp only no calls)