Detosphere is a technology company that provides software solutions to businesses in Africa and beyond.
Our mission is to develop software products that will enable businesses in Africa to reach their goals by using technology to boost up and automate business processes to compete on a global scale.
As a startup, we are looking for skillful and talented individuals to join our team
to help us grow.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Back-end developer to join our Engineering team.
You are required to work in teams alongside Front-end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications
● You will be responsible for building the ‘server-side’ of our web applications
● Developing features to enhance performance
● Maintain and improve web applications
● Building reusable code for future use
● Collaborate with front-end developers and other designers to improve usability
● Write clean & scalable codes to develop functional web applications
● Ensure high-quality security and good performance
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
● Proven work experience as a Backend-end developer
● Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
● Experience in working with a Back-end Developer
● Understanding of key server principles.
● Hands on experience with Database Design (SQL)
● Experience with any of the following backend languages (PHP, Phyton,Ruby)
● Good experience with a back-end Framework (Laravel, Django, Rails)
● Experience with SPAs (Single Page Applications)
● Must know how to work with APIs (Application Programming Interface)
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design
● Familiarity with server and database configurations
● Experience with Version control
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process(design, development and deployment)
Interested applicants should send their CV/ Resume to
For more information
Whatsapp: 020 954 1726 (whatsapp only no calls)